About Me Film Ideas


About Me film ideas

A mixture of my own filmed shots of personal things to me and clips of movies that link to me put with an overlay of music. 

Shots of my own would be slowed and would pan the object/person. 

Clips would be intwined with my own shots and voices from these films could overlay (for example, shot of my ring with a voice from Star Wars) 

Ideas for my own shots: 

- Cat 
- Ring 
- Shoes
- Autograph folder and photos 
- Film Conventions 
- Pop figures
- Book covers
- Eyes ? 
- Guitar
- sweep shot of Blu Ray cupboard

Films and characters I could link:

- Withnail and I
- What We Do In The Shadows
- Marvel
- Star Wars
- Black & White films like Rebecca 
- Crimson Peak 

Structure: 

- Fade in of faint background music (maybe stripped by depeche mode) 
- Clip of film that links to me (bit like an intro) with quote 
- Cut to panned slow shot of something that links to me (maybe slow rising of shoes) 
- Shot of character 
- Ring with an overlay of film quote
- Clip from Rebecca 


Comments